Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- If an item has a KAPSULA security tag or brand tag attached, it must be returned with the tag in its original position.
- Beauty and cosmetic products must be returned unopened and unused, with the seals of any packaging still intact.
- Hosiery, lingerie and swimwear items must be returned with the hygiene seals attached and in unopened and undamaged product packaging, where applicable.
- Lingerie and swimwear must only be tried on over your own undergarments. We will not accept any returns that have been worn or are soiled.
- Jewellery must be returned in the same condition it arrived in, including all branded packaging and documents provided with it.
Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
We are pleased to offer a returns collection service to all customers for any purchases that meet our Returns Policy.
Your returned item must arrive at the KAPSULA boutique no later than 14 days after your delivery date. We recommend that you book your return pick-up within 4 days of your delivery date to ensure that it arrives at the appropriate location within 14 days.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What happens next?
Prepare your package with the returns documents enclosed in your order. Here’s how:
- Attach the Return Label, and a signed Return Note if you received one, to the inside of your KAPSULA box.
- Place any unwanted items with all original packaging inside the KAPSULA box.
- Ship the box to KAPSULA boutique as per provided instruction
- Keep a copy of the Return Label, as you can check the delivery status of your parcel with a carrier using the tracking number provided.
Cancelling an order
Depending on where you live, you can also choose to cancel your order under the CCRs (Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013). If you choose this option we will refund you the full price for any returned item that meets our Returns Policy and the original delivery fee; however, you will be responsible for the cost and arrangement of returning the item(s) to the KAPSULA you ordered from.
Please view our Cancellations for further information on cancelling an order under the CCRs or contact our Customer Service Advisors for assistance.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.